As an experienced Syracuse disability lawyer and attorney, I understand the stress and anxiety you feel because working has become difficult or even impossible. You undoubtedly have many questions about Social Security disability benefits and need answers to move forward with your claim.
I created this 100-page website to answer your most urgent questions and hopefully ease some of your stress. I hope this website provides you with the information you need. Please contact me if you have further questions or if you would like my help.
What a Syracuse social security disability lawyer can do for you
As your Syracuse disability attorney / lawyer, I will do everything possible to present a strong case for you including, as appropriate:
- Help you to complete your application and any other paperwork Social Security may request.
- Make sure your claim file contains all your medical records and test results in a form that is acceptable to Social Security.
- Contact your doctors and advise them how to prepare reports to support your claim.
- File your appeals on time.
- Prepare you and your witnesses to testify at your hearing.
- Prepare and submit a written hearing memorandum explaining your case to the judge.
- Appear with you at your hearing to question witnesses, cross-examine medical and vocational experts, and argue your case.
Get help with your Syracuse or Central New York disability case
At my Syracuse disability law firm, I help clients throughout Central New York to make their applications for disability benefits and appeal their denials.
If you have questions about applying for Social Security disability benefits or appealing the denial of your application, please provide a brief description of your claim using the form to the right, and I will respond promptly.